Why join with us ?
Cee Bee Design Studio is one of the fastest growing interior execution companies. Currently, we have a very strong presence in Bangalore, Goa, Pune and Kolkata with over 300+ completed residential projects and more than 50 commercial projects. We are one of the few pan India interior designing house. We are proud that we operate in a complete corporate set up that enables us to effectively focus and ensure quality, competitive price points, time schedules and dedicated customer service.
We are a young bunch here at Cee Bee Design Studio. You get to learn a lot of new things on the work. So if you interested to have a career in the Interior Designing business Space offers you a great career opportunity or it can be a stepping stone to learn and find your path. We are a growing organization and are looking for go getters. So if you are interested send us your CV. If we like your CV we will get back to you.
Enter Your Details
Graduate in interior design or 3D Designer with 3-5 years’ experience in working with Interior Design Company.
- Excellent command over design software (AI / Corel Draw/ Photoshop/Dream viewer/3D MAX/Illustrator).
- Conceptual understanding of design elements, colour and composition.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be able to develop and execute design ideas independently.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
Require interior designer with minimum 2 years of experience in working with Interior Design Company. Good in residential interiors.
- Knowledge of google sketchup, AutoCAD, 3D studio max, revit, designing, M.S.Office.
- Should have exposure in Material Selection, Excellent communication skill.
- Should be able to work with Team, Planning and organizing.
- Scheduling and monitoring, good in local market.
- Coordinate the Layout and Detail designing of the project.
- The candidate should be able to develop and execute design ideas.
Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Must be creative and innovative. Candidate should be capable of handling all working and good for construction drawings. Candidate should be well- versed with furniture details and execution. He/she should have exposure and experience of handling sites.
- Consider materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiate project fees.
- Source products, e.g. Fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and provide samples for clients.
- Survey buildings. Work in a team with other designers
- Supervise work at the design stage and on-site
- Identify new business and sell services to potential clients in ongoing projects
- Keep up to date with new developments in the design industry.
We are looking for HR Executive, candidate should have worked with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Plan and coordinate an organization's workforce to best use employees' talents.
- Link an organization's management with its employees.
- Plan and oversee employee benefit programs.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff.
- Oversee an organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.